Did u get that "Something different" feeling before u knew u were in labor?

I have gut feeling that im about ready to go into labor here... Iv got a few contractions here and there but nothing major. I just feel different today. I actually feel alot better today then i have all month but something is just different...

Did you get an odd feeling like this before you went into labor?
I even told hubby to take it easy at work so when he gets home we can go to the room and hopefully get this baby started on her way out lol. (Which is anotjer strange thing cause i havnt wanted him to even look at me sexully in a long time)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first baby, I cleaned and cleaned and the next day went to my doctors appointment and found out I had to be induced because of toximia. I didn't go into labor, but I had a gut feeling that it wouldn't be long.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I didnt feel any different when I went into labor with DS. I just saw my mucus plug and knew he was on his way. With this baby I had that same feeling 3 days ago and Im stil preggers.. It was pretty disappointing.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• With my DS my mom and I actually went out for the day. I live with my parents (Cheaper by far) but my dad asked my mom about going into town and my mom asked if I wanted to go to the city instead...I said yeah cause I know this will be the last time before the baby. I felt like I was starving but to full to eat all day. I tried eatting and didnt get much in. We got home that evening and I just wanted to lay down...felt I should just wait....everyone kept telling me to eat something and I kept telling them I cant, I knew for some reason I shouldnt. And less then an hour later I went into labor!
    justycinjuly

Answer by justycinjuly at 12:22 AM on May. 2, 2010