Why do people want illegal immagrants in our country?

Do you really want illegal's coming into your country taking our jobs and tax payers supporting there children. No one is saying they cant come to our country there is a legal way to do it. Just seems like everyone looks past that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What jobs are they taking exactly? Who is supporting their children? If they are taking our jobs (which if you are complaining I'm sure it was a good job) why are tax payers supporting their children? Dpes that make any sense to you? If it does I should suggest you think a bit harder about it.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• not the op here- but tax payers are paying for them and their kids when they're on welfare...which alot of them are...somehow
    Anonymous

• Maybe they got knocked up by an illegal. If he gets tired of her he can go home and she will never get child support.
    Anonymous

• a lot of employers think they can get buy with cheaper labor. i think its funny where i work instead of paying us with checks now we have pay cards (visas) i think this is one way that the company can get by hiring more illegals. They don't have to use an ID to cash a pay check.
    Anonymous

• sorry, get by is what i meant.
    Anonymous

• Where i live there are more illegals with jobs than residents. Illegals will work for less than min. Wage which makes employers want to hire them over someone thats here legaly and they would have to pay them min. Wage or higher. Go into any health dept. And its filled with illegal people signing up for wic or medicade food stamps which yes tax payers support.
    Anonymous

• How do you know how many are on welfare? YOu know what I am on welfare and I am not ashamed to admit it. I have been activly looking for a job for 1 year now since I moved. Every Tuesday(I don't drive and that is the only day I have a ride) I go out looking for work. Right now I am waiting for a friend of mine to see about this spa she wants to open and then I will have a job no if ands or butts about it. I am a white legal American and on welfare. What are you going to say to me?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• What jobs are they taking exactly?
    There are a lot of jobs that could be done by Americans if the illegals where not here. Such as strawberry picking and such.

Who is supporting their children?
    Tax payers are. Because they often birth their children here which means their children end up being American citizens and many of the children are on welfare programs.

If they are taking our jobs (which if you are complaining I'm sure it was a good job) why are tax payers supporting their children?
    Because the work under the table.

I live in California. I was basically told by our economics teacher that if we forced all the illegals to move out the economy here would crash. They are so prevalent in this state that there isn't much anyone can do about it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Anon8:43pm like I just said I am on Welfare ask me how many "illegals" I see.... I have no idea because it does say illegal somewhere on their bodies. How in the world do you know who is legal and who isn't?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Illegal immigrants come to the states and get jobs nobody else wants for less pay then anyone else would work for. As for our taxes supporting they're children...if there taking our jobs then they pay there taxes! and if they are on welfare then they must qualify and even welfare participants pay taxes....hell we have to pay a tax on almost everything just to survive in the world. I don't understand why people are always coming down so hard on illegal immigrants they are human beings that just want a better life for their family's just like us.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2010