Teeth are freaking me out.

My daughter is 15 months. Since she has turned 11 months she has only had all 4 upper incisors and on the bottom just the 2 central incisors. Last night was horrible. She could NOT sleep, and therefor neither could I. This afternoon she was crying and I see a molar has popped in. I feel around and there are actually THREE molars that have visibly popped out . I swear they were not there yesterday!! Is that weird or what? I would think the other incisors or cuspids would pop out before the molars did. It freaked me out.

threeeunder3

Asked by threeeunder3 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You think teeth are freaky coming in, wait til they start falling out! My daughter walked up to me a few weeks ago with two teeth in her hand. I didn't even know she had one loose.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My sisters son will be 2 in July he didn't get his first tooth until after 12 or 13 months old maybe 14 months and he got his 12 month molars before any other teeth lol, but once he got those he was getting teeth left and right.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• my son is about 15 months old and has almost all of his teeth with the exception of 2 on the bottom row but they are pushing their way thru now. That is a little freaky the molars came in over night but MAYBE the gums were so swollen you didn't feel them yet. Hopefully she feels better soon :( Ya know what freaky thing happened when my son started teething? with every single tooth that started to come in... His gums would bruise black and blue in that spot until the tooth completely broke through. The doctor said "he just has tough gums and the teeth are having a hard time breaking through them so its bruising and its pretty common" but I had NEVER seen anything like that before and it freaked me out every single time LOL.
    genken

Answer by genken at 5:01 AM on May. 3, 2010