How much did you go to the bathroom when you were prego?

I went ALL THE TIME well maybe not all the time, but it was like a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• About every 10 min. brb gotta go to the bathroom lol
    Anonymous

• I went every hour. Doesn't help that with my first daughter I had 4 urinary tract infections. This pregnancy I've only had one.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• put it this way. when i got done peeing, i'd just sit there, because i had JUST sat down and i knew i'd have to go again in 5 minutes anyway...lol. and i HATED getting up in the middle of the night like 5 times!
    Anonymous

• ahah i went like every 10 mins but thats not as bad as my morning sickness! ugh i think i puked more than i peed~
    Anonymous

• ugh i lived in the bathroom when i was pregnant! especially at night. every time my eyes closed, i had to pee AGAIN! thanks for reminding me why i got my tubes tied lol being pregnant sucks!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Every 15-20 minutes!! It was worse at night. As soon as I got comfortable enough to fall asleep, I had to pee! I never got any rest! I should have just fallen asleep on the toilet-it would have made things a lot easier for me! lol :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Towards the end, every hour. It was kind-of nice in the sense that I never had to worry about having to go at my doctor's appointments, lol. When I'm not pregnant, I always have to consciously remind myself not to go to pee before my appointments or I won't be able to when I get there, but when I was pregnant, I could go before I left home and still be able to at the doctor's.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I was in the bathroom so much, I thought about changing my home address to it! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• OMG I dunno! it was alot! LOL I remeber peeing then as soon as I pulled my pants up felt the urge again. AT the end seemed easier to live there ha ha ha...don't miss that part at all!
    Anonymous