Anyone ever had a baby born with a tooth coming in?

He'll be month tomorrow and it's still there..Will it go away you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Uh, no, if it's coming in it's not going away. Are you sure it's a tooth though?
    Anonymous

• didn't happen to me, but i've seen it. a few years ago my neighbor brought home a newborn with TWO teeth! needless to say, she didn't breastfeed very long.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• yes, when my son was born you could see through his gum where his first tooth was going to come through and it broke through at about 4 months and they just came one after another after that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• It's a calcium deposit, otherwise known as a "milk tooth." They usually fall out fairly soon.
    bustii

Answer by bustii at 10:16 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• * bestmommyeber
    didn't happen to me, but i've seen it. a few years ago my neighbor brought home a newborn with TWO teeth! needless to say, she didn't breastfeed very long.

I don't see what teeth have to do with nursing...DS has a full set of teeth and still nurses at bedtime. Maybe he bit once or twice, but other then that, they were never an issue for us.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2010