Baby boy survives for nearly two days after abortion

Two questions and I will post a link.

Is it routine for a priest or other chaplain to pray over the dead bodies of infants killed in abortion

If a baby is born alive and can survive 2 days with out help wouldn't this be plain and simple murder? How did the doctors miss this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

• poor baby.
    Anonymous

• That is sad. When we were in the NICU with our little guy there was a baby girl next to him who was born less than a pound. The nurses used to tease that they were girlfriend and boyfriend because they both were there for several months and would turn their heads toward each other when they hear the other cry. It's amazing that they can save babies to small.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I have no words, that is just awful.
    Anonymous

• Read Gianna's story.. she survived an abortion!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• i actually heard of this happening here in the states, but it was quite a while back. And there were no attempts to save those babies by doctors. The aborted living babies would be placed in a small hospital bassinet and left to die, with nurses checking in on it occasionally to see if it was deceased yet. On several occasion nurses would risk their job to sneak the babies out and take them to a different hospital for treatment. Crazy and sick things some people will do. Poor babies.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I haven't read this yet but there is a couple in my church who have adopted and foster parented many special needs children, one of their adopted children is a boy who was aborted but lived. I'm sure he wouldn't have lived if he had been aborted in a clinic, but his mom did it herself. I have no idea how she did it, it's so sad though.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• In Italy, where this took place, it IS murder to throw a live-born baby out. In the states, sadly, it is not.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Shaneagle... I've read that book too. It was awhile back and I couldn't remember her name. It's a good book.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• UGH how awful!! That is just so sad.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:34 AM on May. 1, 2010