Mom's Birthday Dinner (Needing Help W/Seafood.!)

So we are making my Mom's birthday dinner tomorrow, we are having Crab Legs, Shrimp, Lobster Tails, Tuna, Scallops and Salmon Fillets (Hubby's friend is a fisherman along the Oregon Coast)
How to you cook your shrimp, crab and all that.? Looking for ideas.

Gonna do baked potatos, corn on the cob, ceaser salad, and blueberry cheesecake for dessert with Blackberry wine to compliment the dinner.

What would you serve with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I would serve exactly what you are serving with it,,,,and you need to set one more place setting for me!
    Anonymous

• boil your crab and shrimp along with your corn and potatoes (little red ones) together with some crab boil. Just use the directions on the box. If the crab legs are pre-cooked, just toss 'em in after you turn off the heat during the "let sit for 10 minutes" time.

Scallops and tuna get seared in a hot pan with salt & pepper and a little oil.

Personally, I'd season the salmon with some salt, pepper, garlic and herb-of-your-choice (rosemary, basil, whatever...), wrap in foil with a pat of butter and bake 'til done.

And yeah, count me in for dinner. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 10:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2010