There is a deputy who was shot with an M-K40 he is in the middle of the Arizona desert, they are frantically looking for him right now...

I have this radio talk show station that I listen too, and the hosts where tallking to Congressman Pierce AZ,,he wrote the illegal immigration bill. I am trying to keep an open mind to all of this, but he rattled off statistics of how many deputies have been gunned down in the line of duty by illegal alliens. He must have rattled off 20. Then he started talking about the farmers and how much has been taken from them, and then the citizens,,,hate crimes. Then,,the call came in, on the radio live, and later the hosts varified that there is an officer down, right now,,in the middle of the Arizona desert, left for dead if they cant locate him in time. Bash me if you want,,but that really hit me, what they are dealing with there..God bless that officer and prayers going out to him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• He was shot after a routine traffic stop. It aired on my local news. This bill is working GREAT. How many more will get gunned down before its repealed.
    Anonymous

• Verification that he was shot by an illegal? Perhaps the cart is before the horse.

Anonymous

• true anon 6:33 and I didnt say it was an illegal,,,,but at least 20 have been gunned down by illegals...
    Anonymous

• Thoughts and prayers to him and those that know and love him. I hope he is found alive and is able to recover from his injuries.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• He was found.ALIVE!!! Thank god.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Set up. They did this, probably his cop buddy
    Anonymous

• Thank God they found him, hope he has a speedy recovery

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

How many officers gunned down by Americans?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Anon 26 ~ He was shot after a routine traffic stop. It aired on my local news. This bill is working GREAT. How many more will get gunned down before its repealed. ~

That is the attitude that ALL good criminals love to hear. Sorry, no law should be repealed because criminals don't like it. Now is the time to double up the patrols so none of the police or border control are out there alone. Now is the time to have one of them with a bead on the driver of every car pulled over while the other one handles the traffic stop. Now is the time to let the criminals know that ~ for them ~ the party is over.

I've tried, but I just can't work up any sympathy for any criminal who gets shot while practicing their chosen profession. They should consider the risks and hazards before they run out and break the law.

I hope they find the officer in time ~ and I hope the one who shot him runs face first into karma.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/04/30/20100430pinal-county-officer-shooting.html#ixzz0mdc42syi

A Pinal County Sheriff's deputy was shot in the stomach Friday by an undocumented immigrant off Interstate 8, according sheriff's officials.

Lt. Tami Villar told 12 News that the search and rescue deputy was investigating a load of marijuana in the desert and was confronted by five suspects. She also said the wounded deputy is expected to survive.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/04/30/20100430pinal-county-officer-shooting.html#ixzz0mdfYVK3D
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 9:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2010