What does your sleep position reveal about your personality?

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/what-does-your-sleep-position-reveal-about-your-personality-1338293/
I am Foetus Position (41%) and its so explains me..what are you? and does it explain you?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• # Yearner position - A close third is the side-lying position with both arms out in front of the body, with 13% of partipants sleeping like this. Yearners are noted to be open-minded and still cynical, suspicious, and stubborn about sticking to decisions once they are made

yup thats me!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:12 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Mine wasn't one of the choices. I wonder what that means!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Yearner position - . Yearners are noted to be open-minded and still cynical, suspicious, and stubborn about sticking to decisions once they are made.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 10:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'm a starfish. It kind of describes me.
    Anonymous

• I am a foetus and a free faller, depends on the how i feel that night. They both explain me except i am not brash.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'm a yearner haha and it describes me pretty well
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:46 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Starfish position - Sleepers who lie on their backs with arms up near their head or the pillow account for 5% of participants. These people are good listeners, helpful, and are uncomfortable being the center of attention. People who sleep in starfish position are more likely to snore and to suffer from a poor night's sleep more often.
    bellaamore

Answer by bellaamore at 3:44 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I saw that yesterday. I am all over the place at night. Where's the "how can I cram my head into the pillow to not hear the snoring" position? That one is mine.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:04 PM on May. 1, 2010