Did you hear this?????????

Phoenix police shot by illegal immigrant....what is going on???

www.eastvalleytribune.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Wait, what are the immigration laws in Mexico? What happens to an American who gets arrested in Mexico? I understand we are talking about the US and Mexico, 2 diff countries, 2 diff sets of laws. But why should we have to foot the bill for their crime over and over? I understand that there is war, and drugs, and crime and all that shit there. It's here, too. It has been BROUGHT here. Now it's being brought here even more. Now you guys want us to INVITE it here even more? No one said to not let any more Mexicans here, everyone has just said for them to just do it, um, LEGALLY. I know it takes time. Everything takes time. I know how this country was founded. But how long ago was that, and look at the state of the country now. No one has said all Mexicans are criminals. No one has said all illegals are criminals. All that has been said is they need to come here legally.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:37 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Same thing that happens where ever there is a DRUG business. Been to Detroit? Philly? Chicago? Hell lots of the Midwest are being taken down by METH labs...WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.....its DRUGS

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• ok dear this is not new in Phoenix! Thats where I live and this is the problem. Recently a boy was even kidnapped and taken to Mexico. A farmer was shot by an immigrant in his own home I mean I could go on and on. Yeah most think oh they don't cause issues they just want a better life just ;eave them alone but they cause a good portion of our crime and they are the reason we are kidnapping capitol. So it is a huge problem and something must be done! Next could be my kids or someone else I know. No one is immune in AZ
    Anonymous

• Anon... nobody is saying leave the ones here who commit real crimes. Why not stop and think why they do that? The country they come from has high crime rates because of poverty. It is a proven fact that high poverty causes high crime. Some do not know any other way. They should go back because they would belong there.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Exactly why invite MORE crime and destruction than we already have.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

Are you saying inviting Mexicans is inviting crime?

WHo is advocating no immigration laws??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• NO sweet this is your typical BS you love to do this shit to ladies all over this forum.You get some kind of thrill from it..I welcome LEGAL IMMIGRANTS..those who come legally..do you spew this same BS at liberals who feel the same way?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• There are plenty on this forum who has expressed that we should just allow all to come in..or make it all so easy that we might as well being allowing it..keep spinning though you have made it into a fine art.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• have*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My goodness...how often do you hear about someone who shot someone who was AMERICAN?! You hear one thing about an immigrant and "they" are all bad? It's just like saying because an American killed someone EVERYONE here is violent and wants to just murder people. Think of how screwed up you all sound. You all didn't come from America...your ancestors were from somewhere else and does that mean you are all going to commit crimes? Yes drugs are a problem, but I know plenty of white folks doing drugs, too.
    Anonymous