abortion

Has anyone ever had an abortion on here and if so Why and did you have any kids after or before the abortion???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if u can lay down and make the baby (knowing BC and condoms dont always work) THEN YOU DEAL FOR WHAT YOU CREATED. if u feel the need to kill it, dont be shelfish, give it to a family that wants to have a kid. That would be the best gift to give to someone. And u can still take credit for giving that child a better life or hell life at all!!!
    Anonymous

• sorry meant YOU DEAL WITH WHAT YOU CREATED!
    Anonymous

• Thats not what she ASKED? Focus people! I personally have never had an abortion.
    Anonymous

• this is the OP I am TOTALLY against this i was just wondering WHY people do this I think if u do have one you should be fixed some way and should NEVER EVER be allowed to have another child
    Anonymous

• sorry i am against it and get a lil annoyed by the thought of it.. i think its wrong and there r plenty of other people willing to take the baby! But no i havent had one! i couldnt imaging if i wouldnt have my two kids

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Yes I have had an abortion. I was 19 and I had two children already. I was a SAHM and my husband worked at a grocery store. We weren't finacially ready for another baby. We were selfish, young and ignorant! It is something that I will regret for the rest of my life, but that's just me. Yes I had children afterwards and only out of guilt because of the abortion.
    Anonymous

• Why is this question in "just for fun"?
    There's nothing "fun" about abortions...
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 10:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• how do you tell one baby they are not worth a life and keep the others?
    Anonymous

• dude i hate when people's reasoning for "it's not ok to have an abortion" is if you have sex you should be ready to have a baby..does that mean you think it is ok to have an abortion if the person got raped? Or if that person used a condom or had birth control and still got pregnant it is there fault even though they took the precautions? I would never get an abortion but I understand why someone would. What makes me sick is the thought of life birth abortion or someone going the whole pregnancy and then getting an abortion. I understand someone getting one when they first find out. I think they should have to go through counciling and a whole process in order to have an abortion though. They should see a video on what the child goes through to do an abortion and should get information on other options. Don't be judgemental because you don't know what people go through.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 10:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I had an abortion because the pregnancy was in my tube. I could have chosen to let it rupture and hope that the baby would survive, but I ran the risk of dying (50% if left untreated), and/or totally wrecking my fertility for the rest of my life. I was also in tremendous pain from it and just wanted it over with. It was sad and awful, and that experience made me realize that no one ever skips merrily into an abortion clinic.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2010