QUICK HELP PLEASE!!!

we have dark brown furniture in our living room and the color accent is turqouise..well we just painted our bedroom a mocha colored paint color and the furniture that is arriving will be a espresso brown color too and the accent color is green..im hoping it will look good but I dont care about the bedroom being dark..I want it to be dark so I can sleep in the dark not the brightness....but we bought paint for both the bedroom and the living room and now im worried that it might be too dark for a living room and it might make my dark brown furniture disappear...my curtains are turquoise...what should I do?? buy a different color or is this ok??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think itll look nice! If you need to just add some turquoise pillows to the couch!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• We had dark brown panelling and dark brown furniture. It looked fine with our cream-colored accents. It looks COZY instead of open, but it's nice :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I think it'll look great! I like pinkcicle's idea about the throw pillows. Another thought to ponder is maybe painting the trim turquoise. But I think the 2 colors together will look really nice.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Wow I thought it was an IMPORTANT question from the way you worded your title.... Apparently I thought wrong.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2010