35 weeks pregnant

Im 35 five weeks pregnant and im so tierd of being pregnant i just wanted to ask if any of ya have had your baby before the 40 weeks.

Lucerocaylee

Asked by Lucerocaylee at 10:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• nope, had her two days late, but my doctor thought she would be early, so the pregnancy seemed even longer than it actually was.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I understand your frustration as do many women. But, your baby will be born when it is the right time. Right now it may seems like an eternity to get to the 40 week mark but you want to have your baby as close to full term as possible. If this is your first child, belive me, you will want to enjoy these last weeks of pregnancy. Your life is going to change drastically and you won't be getting much sleep for awhile. It would probably be a good idea to get a mani-pedi or a maternity massage. Something that will keep your minf off the discomfort you are feeling. At 35 weeks your baby has a great chance of survival but the lungs are not fully formed until closer to your due date. The closer to your due date, the less complications your baby will have.
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I had my son at 38w 1d! & I was like you. Every morning after 32weeks I asked my son.. WILL YOU PLEASE COME OUT TODAY!? YOur baby will make his/her move when he/she is ready! :) - I know it doesnt seem soon enough!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• my first actually came at 37 weeks. Most first time moms tend to deliver later tho.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I was a week late with my first.

I'm 31 weeks now, and while I'm going to be packed and prepared early, I'm trying to tell myself I'll go late again just so I can be mentally ready for that.

The end of pregnancy is rough. What got me through the first overdue baby was getting good books to read to distract me from how I was feeling.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I know it sucks, I'm 31 weeks and on bed rest till 36! I can't take this anymore, I'm about to go run around the block a few times just to get her out! But I won't.. cuz that would be selfish and I'd regret it....... *sigh* waiting, waiting...and more waiting.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 1:02 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Had my bby grl at 40 weeks right on her due date. My bby boy was..39 weeks I think.
    It was a little before his dd.

I feel your pain, I'm so tired of being pregnant!! I'm a little bit ahead of ya, 37wks here.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:05 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I was convinced my first would be overdue, because most people I knew and had heard of went late with the first! I guess I got lucky, I went into labor at 36 1/2 wks and he was born the day I was 37wks :) My girls however refused to make their appearance before their due dates LoL!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 12:54 PM on May. 1, 2010