When is it too young or too old to have a belly piercing?

My sd was only 13 when she got her belly pierced a gift from her mom her dad was pissed.

My dh wanted me to get one for sexual purposes...lol so I did even though I felt a little too old but I did this bc he and I wanted it I am 47 I've had it for 3 yrs. now no regrets here and it did add sparks in the bedroom some how...lol Besides this is only for he and I not for the world to see like you see now a days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• 13 is way too young! I mean I'm 29 and my Aunt wouldn't even let me get a second hole in my ear when I was 14 let alone a piercing in my belly! So you could just about imagine. I got a few piercings after I left. I have eight in all. one in my belly button and the rest in my ears. Don't worry it's tasteful. As for you getting your navel pierced at 47. I say do whatever makes you HAPPY sister!
    candydimples

Answer by candydimples at 2:01 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I think 13 is way too young (should be 18) and 47 like you is just fine. Depends on the woman.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• 1-99
    Anonymous

• I don't know for what sexual purpose a naval piercing is for, I had one and it was never involved sexually.
    I think ages 18-25 is the perfect age, otherwise they just look stupid.
    Anonymous

• 16+ However, I don't want to see anyone's navel piercing in public, unless it is at the beach. To each their own. I am 25 and for me, I am too old for a navel piercing. I had it done at 18, redone at 20 and took it out at 21 when I became pregnant.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:07 PM on May. 1, 2010