Should I get highlights? Vote (photos)

My hair now is dk brown- Should I highlight it w/ blonde? Posting pix on my profile.

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 11:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• After looking at your pictures I think highlights would look good on you. Don't go blonde though unless it is a darker blonde.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:11 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Dont need pix,,,I just got dd highlights and she is dark brown,,,,so dang cute,,,actually hairdresser took her down a brown or two and then added highlights,,,,she looks like a movie star,,,go for it girl!
    Anonymous

• If you are light completed then do it some woman have really dark hair and put blonde to it and it doesn't look that great if anything go with a caramel colored highlights.
    Anonymous

• If your hair is the same color like the pic with the man in it, yea i say get caramel ones. it would look really pretty on you.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Thanks, I am so glad someone actually looked at the pics. Yeah my hair is almost that dark now-
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:04 AM on May. 1, 2010