I hate women that sleep with married men and i hate married men that sleep outside of their marriage...

so my mom is sleeping with a married man...any other women I would scorn til the death of her but for some reason i cant seem to do the same to my mother a part of me wants me to tell her how sick she makes me ,and that she needs to stop but I cant bring myself to do,,what would you do in this situation..I know part of it is none of my business but I feel so strongly about affairs..I feel I shud let her know how I feel..

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 11:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I know part of it is none of my business
    -----------
    You're right. Live your own life. She won't care what you think.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• It's her life you can let her know but she isn't going to stop. If she is happy.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• She knows its wrong. I don't think expressing your opinion is going to change her desires. :(
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'm sure she knows better already.....do you think what you tell her will matter? If so tell her.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I'll speak it for you, as if it were someone else, she shall reap what she sows.
    Anonymous

• I know how you feel. My sister has been having an affair for 3 years- she and he are both married. It makes me sad and angry. I really can't stand anyone who willingly goes after someone elses partner, nor can I respect someone who is so careless of their own vows. It has really ruined an already tenuous friendship for us. We rarely speak as I don't know what to say, and I feel like a fraud pretending I'm okay with it... I also realise it is none of my business, I just wonder what on earth she thinks will happen to her 4 kids if it gets out. She is an elder in her church, the guy is also one, in a small town.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• Um... I would say that you disagree with it and just ask her not to talk to you about it at all, but harping morality at someone else never works.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:06 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Tell her it will never last. What a waste of time. I know someone that was like that . She broke up with the guy and now she is divorced with two kids and about to lose her job. Nice. What goes around comes around , I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Tell her to enjoy the low life while she can. Because when all explodes it will get ugly. You should also warn her about possible retaliation from his wife. You never know what people will do when they find out their spouse is having an affair. Tell your mom in a concerning way that you fear for what might happen if the wife finds out. I would tell my mom the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I am soooo proud to be a devoted wife with no interest in any other than my husband, and I am very proud to have a devoted husband!!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:04 AM on May. 1, 2010