Do you have a farted for a son?

OMG!!!...I don't know what he ate that he is constantly farting and the gross part about it is he turns around to smell it.
I've asked him to stop but he won't listen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• farts are funny. you can not deny that. everyone laughs at a fart. no matter who you are. and if you dont, then you should. lol
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 4:39 AM on May. 2, 2010

• lol! my hubby is that way...except the smelling part. Gas is a natural part of our bodies, but having it too often sometimes indicate medical problems. Ask his ped next time your in!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• My 8 year old is the gassiest creature I know and finds it hysterical. I'm still working on teaching him to go into the bathroom but he only does it after he's farted once. As much as that sucks, I'm glad I don't have to smell #2+.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• lol my nephew says that farting is his super power. lol boys.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 11:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• LMAO I want to know how a 38 yr old man can still giggle like a little girl every time he farts - it's not that clever!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2010

• I know this is gross.....but fart in his face make sure its a stinky one and he'll learn quick..........
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 12:01 AM on May. 1, 2010

• lmao ARMYWIFE112908 is funny. My son doesnt fart YET!! but my HUSBAND SURE DOES. omg everyday, the bad part is that it smells soo BADD, i want to puke. smells like rotton eggs mixed with dog food..lol.. I hope my son doesnt come out like his daddy.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:25 AM on May. 1, 2010