Why do guys spit?

Sorry,,but it happened within my vision twice this week. I know the guys where not doing it, to get my attention or to gross me out, but yeah it grossed me out anyway cause I saw it,,,yuck,,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• most guys I know do it to get rid of snot...like they suck the snot out of thier nose and then cough it up and spit it...
    it is gross! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 1, 2010

• agree with anonymous 12:04 i asked my husband he said the samething.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:06 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I used to spit when i was a smoker. ...so i know why smokers spit. but if he's not a smoker or a chewer then i dont know.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:07 AM on May. 1, 2010

• my brother spits all the time but idk why, nervous habit i guess....i'm a spitter too it's common in the south, but we know how to be ladies when need be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 1, 2010

• hallmark of being a guy...............Do I think about sewage when drinking water?....................Most water comes from recycled sewage. Spitting is the least of my concerns
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:28 AM on May. 1, 2010