How can you be manipulative and a Christian at the same time?

I have seen some one being manipulative to prove her point, then delete answers that don't go with her theory, and say no one went against her. How can you do this and be Christian? Is it not lying and misleading?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:03 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, everyone can be that way. Unfortunately all of us can hurt others. It is part of who we are as humans and what we strive to not do if we try to follow Christ's path. I am just as bad as anyone I am sure.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 12:21 AM on May. 1, 2010

• It isn't right. However, Christians aren't perfect, we are human. Sometimes people are just super immature... they have to learn, etc. Being a Christian doesn't mean we never sin... it means that if we do we repent, we get forgiven.
    Sure, you can be a Christian and do lots of things... lie, cheat, steal... but we have to realize "OH DANG! I screwed up" and don't do it any more.
    I just hope that person realizes that deleting other answers only means that she doesn't think anyone else deserves a DIFFERENT opinion. *shrug*
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:08 AM on May. 1, 2010

• You seem to be under the sad assumption that Christian don't sin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Then is it not better to for a Christian to admit when they have wronged a person anon 9:08?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:10 AM on May. 1, 2010

Nope not at all. How ever if you can't be a witch and a Christian. Which they say is a sin. Why can you manipulate or lie and be one?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:13 AM on May. 1, 2010

• It isn't something we are supposed to do. The bible is our handbook, among other things. Including "witch" in your LIFESTYLE, I feel, is wrong, when the bible condemns it specifically. That is just how I feel.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:16 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Okay I see where this is going so I will entertain you for a moment...I got work in the morning....i really do not know much about being a witch, but to be a christian you have made Jesus Christ the head of your life you have asked him to wash your sins away and you have taken on his death burial and resurrection and have literally become a new creature. Now I am not going to comment on the witch part because I do not know about becoming a witch. But if you can accept Christ and believe in him with your whole heart then perhaps you can do both. But I would think that would make you more Christian than witch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 1, 2010

• How is this person any different from you posting continually every day, filling up your own cheer squad?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Arent you doing the same thing???? posting these posts to manipulate your "friends" to rally for you.... see if this happened to me... Id let it go and let God deal with their hearts. I am responsible for me myself and I.... yes we are to encourage and point people into the right direction.. toward Christ but if they don't want it.... their choice.... my question for you is this... How much do you love Jesus? I mean REALLY REALLY LOVE HIM?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:25 AM on May. 1, 2010

HUH What are you saying I'm trying to be worshipped? Umm no, but if you wish to bow down to me HAHAHAHA!LOL What a joke.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:26 AM on May. 1, 2010