Want more answers so I will try this again with in CM guidelines.

"Why in the heck would some one make a Journal page insulting, belittling, and bashing a particular person and their religious Choice?"

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:08 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Seriously? That is what I get for going to watch a movie. Did the other question get deleted????!!!! Wow.
    Hang in there. Someone once told me, you only get persecuted if you are important. Not all Christians love by smacking others with the bible.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 12:18 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Why don't you ask them? I don't know why people would do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 1, 2010

Because they wont let me so I want opinions.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:14 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Low self-esteem? Want to embarrass a person? "I am superior" syndrome? Not a nice person? Wants to cause drama? Never left the realm of high school? Many, MANY reasons.
    However, you saw my answer in the previous post (that apparently didn't meet guidelines... oops!).. It didn't SEEM like bashing, but you know her tendencies.
    I would still love to hear your beliefs. I didn't get to read much after my last post at all.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:14 AM on May. 1, 2010

• her life must not be interesting enough so she needs to create drama in others life for excitement.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Why ask again? Didn't your other ? get like 50-? posts? It seems you aren't going to get answers you agree with from real xtians, just nons.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:20 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Whoa there. I am a Christian and I agree with her. It isn't fair to put someone else's beliefs up for debate in a manner which is insulting. Then you don't let the person respond with a rebuttal???
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 12:23 AM on May. 1, 2010

Yep it was deleted thanks!

missbreexy I'm gathering the info for you right now. I thanked you over there for being respectful enough to ask I will message you as soon as I can. Thanks again

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:26 AM on May. 1, 2010

• so you think you will get a new answer the first 50 didn't work? The only drama that was created was with your question. You are not looking for answers. You are looking for a way to bash another person while at the same time make you look like an innocent kitten that was kicked in the night.

Why would you ask the same question that CM clearly thougth was out of order?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 1, 2010

Actually I got way more than what I am referring to did. Whatkids and missbreezy are two that I know did!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:30 AM on May. 1, 2010