How do I make myself happy?

I mean truly happy with what I have? All I can think of is the stuff I DO NOT have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You shouldn't be so negative about the things you don't have girly. It's so easy to focus on those things. You should be more positive and try to see the good in every situation! For example if you don't have a car tell yourself I don't have a car but you know what I'm gonna work hard to get me one. I may not have a house but at least I have a roof over my head. I may not have the newest sneakers but at least I have shoes. If you start saying and doing things like this everyday you will start to believe it and for real thinking positive will help throughout your life.
    candydimples

Answer by candydimples at 1:26 AM on May. 1, 2010

• don't be so selfish and think of those less fortunate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on May. 1, 2010

• thats right think of the less fortunate to make u feel better... that doesnt work. kinda fucked up if u ask me. Enjoy what u have. make the best of it.. I dont have much of anything.. in fact all i have are my kids. No house no car NOTHING.. but im ok with that bc i know my kids will always be happy as long as they have what they need. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Wow,,,really? Do you think you ladies know this woman so well,,? It sounds like she gives and gives and you just freaking nailed her with negative feed back..Do you know she might be going to a food pantry to get food for her and her kids? Do you know,,this woman may have never had a pedicure or a manircure in her entire life? She is reaching out for help,,and you ladies that replied are tearing her down, instead of building her up? Really? What ugly responses ladies,,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 1, 2010

• How do I make myself happy?

A good vibrator with fresh batteries!! Or the spin cycle with and unbalanced load!!! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 1, 2010

• lol anon 1:12
    think about your kids.. they should keep you happy ;]
    I'm not living a good life right now.. instead it's all BACKWARD.. but everytime I see my son's face.. my life brightens up.. not my day.. my LIFE
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:28 AM on May. 1, 2010

• anon
    i do not see how they are tearing her down.

And besides, not ever having a mani or pedi in her life is really not a big deal.

OP if you woke up this morning in good health, you are more lucky then 1 million people who wont make it through the week.
    If you have never experience the horror of war, the solitude of prison, the pain of torture, and have never been close to death due to starvation, then you are better off then 500 million people.
    If you can go to your place of worship without fear that someone will assault or attack you you are luckier than 3 Billion people.
    If you have a full fridge, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a safe place to sleep you are wealthier than 75% of the world's population.
    If you are reading this, than you are lucky that you are not one of the 2 billion people that cannot read.

As Americans, we are so spoiled its disgusting.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:32 AM on May. 1, 2010

• BUY A VIBRATOR!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:28 AM on May. 1, 2010

• get over you
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:25 AM on May. 1, 2010