this made me cry.. couldnt finish listening to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIIlQu-aYGE dont know how to make it so u can click it sorry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• Don't need to watch that. That version of the song came out on 09/11/2002. It took years before I could listen to the original version again. It's so sad. I cried when they played it on the radio that first time.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:46 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Yeah I couldnt get through it. I cried so hard. We just had DD 5 months ago and all I could do was see her. Talking to dh that way. Thats a kind of pain I hope to never feel.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:37 AM on May. 1, 2010

• oh wow why would you do that to me! thats the saddest thing i have ever heard. that poor child, and everyone who has lost someone to such a tragedy. and for her to sit and still talk to him and tell him how much she misses him has broken my heart this morning!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:00 AM on May. 1, 2010