Child with DD

My one year has DD that is due to the strokes he suffer when he was 3 weeks old. I was just wondering if there was any other moms out there who have been where I am now. He is doing fine giving the situation. I just don't know what to expect and wondering if it is wrong that I hold the bar so low for him. I mean I what him to excell but I think if I hold the bar to high it my depress me more than if its is too low and he acheives to my level I have set

momma200509

Asked by momma200509 at 1:20 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know what DD is. here on CM it stands for Dear Daughter. but i know that's not what you are meaning.
    Whatever it is, look in the groups section. You might find support there.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:38 AM on May. 1, 2010

• DD= developmental delays? My son has developmental delays due to a genetic disorder called Cat Eye Syndrome. He's 22 months old. Not quite the same as being onset by seizures, but if you want to talk, feel free to send me a PM.
    Tarinia

Answer by Tarinia at 2:14 PM on May. 1, 2010