Can you pray on moments notice?

Driving home I saw a car pull over to the side of the road. Instinctively I started praying for the occupants of the car.

I didn't realize prayer had became such a huge part of my life. Do you stop and automatically pray at times?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• All the time!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:29 AM on May. 1, 2010

• yup
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:31 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Yeah when I feel the need
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:49 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I often do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Yes.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:07 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Yes! I pray on a regular basis as well but when I see someone needs prayer, I dont care what im doing or where im at, I pray!
    OliveMyLoves

Answer by OliveMyLoves at 8:29 AM on May. 1, 2010

• no, but I'm not a Christian, I do think of things like this often, and if I'd seen the car, would have asked if everything was all right. Or called it in if it looked sever.

But there is nothing wrong with being thoughtful of others.. it's a very good gesture that few enough people do in any religion.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:37 AM on May. 1, 2010

• No, I dont stop to do it. Occasionally I do but mostly I just talk to the Divine constantly throughout the day. I firmly believe that they can hear us so I dont need to be formal in order for that connection to be made.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:42 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Oh yes. The need for prayer can arrise immediately. The holy spirit can prompt us to pray and we should never put it off.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 3:50 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I do all the time...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:32 PM on May. 1, 2010