Can you believe these illegal immigrants? OMG! I'm so sick of them taking our jobs!

Haha! Gotcha! You thought this was another post about illegal immigrants didn't you? Haha! Nope.

I was just wondering if anyone is thinking of anything else besides the freaking illegal immigrant topic.

Like...what's with Oprah? Why is she trying to run the damn planet? She doesn't want to run for president but she's constantly trying to push her personal opinions and agenda on everyone by glamourizing them with free cars and crap. If she wants to change the world she should give EVERYONE a free hybrid car. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Haha. I would love a free car. Of course I need like a mini van or something. I have 3 kids and another on the way.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:43 AM on May. 1, 2010

• omg your funny. I like your topic. funny and sensible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 1, 2010

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS i totally need a new car!! sweet idea, imma call her. lol
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:25 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I can't decide if I want to make bread today or not. dh had to work this morning and the older kids are at sleepovers, and baby boy loves to make bread. I usually do it on sundays but... maybe I should loosen up a little, you know, walk on the wild side?
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 5:57 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Where is the outrage over jobs being shipping to Bangalore?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 AM on May. 1, 2010

• The funny thing about Oprah's free car giveaway, was the "lucky" recipients had to pay a $7000 tax on their free gift, as it was considered income! LOL  FAIL!!!

http://money.cnn.com/2004/09/22/news/newsmakers/oprah_car_tax/?cnn=yes

Just goes to show you, nothing in life is FREE! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:56 AM on May. 1, 2010