Illegals as refugees

OK so let me try again....
beachmama replied with this re: refugees: "..And how you intrepret it is read the definition. See that citizens of Mexico do not fit. And realize that by attempting to include them you insult real actual refugee's and diminish what they've gone though.

yet I say OMG, do YOU who acts familiar with everything, not know whats going on in your backyard. Mexico is the backyard of America, not Vietnam. NOT RWANDA. MEXICO. And because of the selfish, greedy corruption of that "sovereign nation", they have been infiltrated by drug cartels these past years so badly that going across the border (which was usually, a simple task), is HELL. I would never cross that border. I've known this, since 2004 when I visited relatives at a bordertown, and crossed over. Only to find young men with machine guns. Then the bridge was closed (due to a prank), and if I didn't make it back, I was stuck there, with ...CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• cont.. God knows what could have happened to us. We thought they weren't loaded. They weren't there before. Then I started to hear more bad news after the fact. Thats when I realized they could've been military, but the sheriff was shot dead after his first day soon after my visit. So now I can't imagine who's running the streets, but local military on low wages could surely be corrupt. More importantly, what you SO FAIL TO GET is that the Druggers are FORCING people (like the mafia-but even worse it seems), FORCING BY THREATS OF MURDER (ahhh now it sounds like when American was invaded by whites and they had to force the cozy natives and hispanics to sell/give/leave or DIE). Well thats whats happening. If you don't join them, YOU OR LOVED ONE DIES. Do any of you so presumptious, know it all, vacationing out of the US, so called mamas, understand what that means. Life is misery. Elder storeowners can no longer live.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 1, 2010

• CONT... They cannot thrive. How are they to survive, when they relied on the tourists. I won't go there because of what I know. Many won't because of what they know. Do you NOT KNOW. OR DO YOU JUST NOT CARE TO KNOW. So then your talking out of your arse, when you DARE say, that " I " am INSULTING foreign people of foreign lands regarding refugee status here. THIS REQUIRES REFUGEE STATUS. MEXICO IS NOT FOREIGN LAND FROM AMERICA. The border was created by illegal immigrants. God did not bestow this land or that border to anyone. I certainly DO NOT claim that. So explain yourself if you really have a point against mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 1, 2010

• 1.) Stop wasting space. If you have a reply to a post I make; make it in the original thread!!

2.) If you bothered to return to the original thread(s) you'd have seen I gave you SO many explanations about this.

3.) Here again the short version:

The U.S. can not alone declare people to be refugees. That is an INTERNATIONAL DESIGNATION. If you want them to be classified as such then get your ass on some U.N. message board and knock yourself out trying to convince them that you know more about what is happening on the International stage than they do.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 3:14 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Oh and I'd also really love to know if you bothered to read how MX regards illegal immigrants; and immigration in general. And yet you keep screaming about "fairness". Get caught there illegally and spend 2 years in jail. Keep telling me how horrible we are.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 3:16 AM on May. 1, 2010

• OP? Confused much on how this forum works????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on May. 1, 2010

• MEXICO IS NOT FOREIGN LAND FROM AMERICA.

Really? Since when? All this time, I've been under the impression that Mexico was a completely different country, one which borders the US. Gee, don't I feel silly!
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 6:55 AM on May. 1, 2010

• "Individuals being persecuted in their home countries may apply for asylum, refugee status, or temporary protected status in the United States. USCIS notes that economic hardship is not deemed to be a sufficient reason for an individual to apply for asylum or refugee status. The comprehensive Asylum and Refugee application package makes the application process easy to understand. This is a step-by-step guide to help you file your application as efficiently and quickly as possible. The information in the Asylum and Refugee Application Guide will assist you in determining your eligibility for applying for temporary or permanent resident status in the United States."

https://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/asylum-refugee-application.html

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Read it and weep.  To be a refugee, your must APPLY FOR REFUGEE STATUS.  Sneaking across the border does not make you a refugee.  Refugees are still required to apply and be screened. 

Too bad you deleted your last BS post after this information was added. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Sounds like you deleted your previous post when you were proved wrong. Nice.

Illegal aliens are not refugees. They are not all running here to escape the drug wars, they have been coming to the US for decades. Many illegal aliens are fleeing their own country because they are criminals in their own country. You want to let murderers, rapists, and drug dealers in because you feel sorry for people.
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 9:56 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Considering what you just described, it sounds like the border has been taken over by violent criminals. All the more reason for better border control. To weed out the criminals from the innocents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 1, 2010