why does it hurt so much more

to have a wisdom tooth pulled than other teeth?

Omg my mouth is KILLING ME!!!

:(

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 2:26 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Health

• I had all four pulled at once and let me tell you My face was black and blue for two three weeks. Ya like above post said the teeth are big and the roots are two X's the size as any other roots in your month. Your best bet is the keep hot and cold compress on your face and take what they gave you for pain and also take Advil or aleve every four to six hours and lay down when you up right the pressure is more intense. Laying with your head back but propped up is the best way to be. Momma I hope you feel better soon. Get a lot of rest i am serious.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on May. 1, 2010

• i had three out at once. OMG. never again. i am glad they do not grow back.. it is because they are deep and big. i am sorry. hope you got some good drugs. lol
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:30 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I had all 4 of mine pulled too and my face looked like a chipmunk face full of food lol. My mom wanted to take pics of me so she could show ppl. I'm really glad they dont come back it sucks.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 2:56 AM on May. 1, 2010