I am about 1 and a half months pregnant, I am having these bad cramps in my lower pelvis area. What could be the cause of this?

It isnt a constant pain, it just starts and then stops. It hurts pretty bad when it does start then when its done i feel better. Its almost like a period cramp.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For your sake I hope you are not misscarrying. but it sound like it is. I could be wrong.

Answer by louise2 at 7:05 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I was all kinds of crampy in the first 8 weeks, just to be safe go talk to the doc to put your mind at ease but many of those "cramps" are in fact normal for the first few months. Before I knew I was pregnant, one cramp I had was so strange I felt like I was being split in half. See what doc says and drink more water, one of my probs was not drinking enough water apparently. Luck be with you and happy thoughts.
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 9:48 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I had the same issues with dehydration, and I cramped my entire first trimester with my daughter. However, if they are seriously PAINFUL it's always smart to see a doctor just to rule out any issues. Good luck!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:34 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I did this too. My OB told me it was my ligaments stretching.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 12:45 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I was crampy in the begin of my pregnancy too. But mine weren't that painfull. If I were you, I would call your OB and let them know. I hope everything turns out good for you! Good Luck!
    RedneckLover

Answer by RedneckLover at 1:22 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Thank you all, I will call my doctor.
    Anonymous