Why Do I constantly feel like he's cheated/cheating on me?

It's really eating me up inside... Ever since I got an email from a girl, and what they said to each other I can't stop thinking he's cheating. And this was early last year! He admitted that the email was true. But I feel like he's done more. What am I supposed to do about this constant feeling that is making me crazy!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Once the trust is broken, it's a long road to repair..............................even if outwardly, you are wanting to put it behind. Trust is given so freely, the first time around.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:22 AM on May. 1, 2010

• You have to decide if you are going to stay in the relationship or leave the relationship. Is cheating a grounds for breaking up, or not? Do you think he is willing to go to counseling?

Answer by louise2 at 7:04 AM on May. 1, 2010

• If he goes to counciling well then things could get better, if it was nothing let it go.If it was & u think still IS something don't let it keep going on, end it now before it's 10 yrs down the road(or sooner) & there's not much left of yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on May. 1, 2010

• was this girl an ex.girlfriend or someone he had a fling with, before he married you. ? have him tell you what has happened with him and that girl , and is anything going on now? with her. tell him to be honest and to tell you the truth. ask if he'ds still '"in love" with you. not love you but (in love ). and if he's still planning to stay with you. . you have to tell him to stop talking to this girl like this, and to be just regular vfriends with her. Because it's driving you nuts. not being not being able to trust him.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:09 AM on May. 1, 2010

• sorry abot my endind but I was interrupted a couple times by my kids. I hope you still get the point of what i'm saying.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:15 AM on May. 1, 2010

• He was emailing this girl, telling her he wanted to sleep with her and meet her where he works (in a bar). I don't think he's had any more contact with THAT girl. I think he's done other stuff with OTHER girls. And yes, the emails were during our marriage (2nd year of marriage) we've been married 3 years. He didn't get a chance to meet the woman because she started feeling guilty and emailed me the messages, In the messages he avoided all questions she asked him about his wife or his kids, she found out after he added on her facebook and saw "married to .... "
    Anonymous