Wondering if any other moms ahve issues with BV.(Possible TMI)

Bacterial Vaginosis. I have gotten it frequently since I was sexually active.Just wondering if I am the only one or if anyone has been "cured/treated"> i get the antibiotics and take them faithfully it goes away and then comes back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Health

• Sounds as if your partner to giving it back to you. He'll need to be treated also.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:30 AM on May. 1, 2010

• so does it just keep coming back or are there periods of time inbetween?? i was getting frequent bv like ALL the time, and i found out why, the guy i was having unprotected sex with was having unprotected sex with other women...we werent passing it back and forth, his manhood was just constantly infected with bacteria from other women lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 1, 2010

• i had it once and i think it's because my ex was cheating on me...i took the meds and it was gone, chances are that whoever you are having sex with has it and needs treatment too.
    Anonymous