How can I orgasm? Tmi

When me and my DH make love, it seems like I rarely orgasm. It doesn't bother me most of the time though. I've gotten close before though, it just always seems like he finishes before me. What can I do to try and orgasm? How do I know if I have or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Alot of women are unable to orgasm during sex because the right spots are not being stimulated. Maybe try a "toy" such as a small bullet vibrator during sex? Also I have found it easier to achieve when I am on top, because I have control over the angle and the movement! Good luck and have fun trying things that work =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:58 AM on May. 1, 2010

• do you orgasm alone? i rarely orgasm also but thats sole due to him not lasting long enough. so next time make him give you yours before he gets his or after by using his hands and mouth!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:47 AM on May. 1, 2010

• have him pull out . only cum a liitte and keep going.. he can learn to wait for you and go longer too, its all up to him if he wants to control it. it takes practice though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Get a vibrator and use it on your clitoris... works everytime!

Anonymous

Agreed
    Anonymous

• Tune into each other, your letting life get in the way
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:04 AM on May. 2, 2010