topsy turvy?

anybody have one what one do you have ? how long did it take for it to start growing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had one and it worked great! Unfortunately I don't know anything about growing much of ANYTHING and I planted it at the wrong time of year and it got way too cold. But I think it was a couple weeks when I finally noticed a small sprout coming out of the bottom.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:00 AM on May. 1, 2010

• we used it for the first time last year. We grew tomatoes, zucchini and peppers, Got a ton of tomatoes, some good zucchini, but the peppers didn't work too well. I just bought two tomato plants today to get started for this season!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:05 AM on May. 1, 2010

• We have the tomato one. It works great! We live in an apartment so couldn't plant anything so it works great for us. No actual tomatoes yet but it's growing like crazy. We used a tomato plant, not seeds.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:00 AM on May. 2, 2010