pain under right boob?

what can this pain be it hurts when i take a deep breath and i can't lay on my side or it kills me its been going on for a week now but it is worse now than before

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Health

• It could be your gall bladder, I know that's what causes the pains I get cuz my mom had the same symptoms. I looked up online what I could do with my diet to help relieve the problem, I haven't any pains for over six months.

Before anyone starts bashing, yes I know I should see a doctor, but there isn't any money for it.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:37 AM on May. 1, 2010

• If the pain is inside your body and not ON your breast, it sounds like pnemonia. Im not sure I fully understand your question. If the pain is outside your body, did you have a fall or accident? Maybe a brused or cracked rib? I have had that before and it kind of feels like i have swallowed too much sea water with a bunch of pressure under my breast but inside my chest. Just a few suggestions but you should see your doctor or if you cant get in right away, I would go to urgent care.
    OliveMyLoves

Answer by OliveMyLoves at 8:41 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I also had gal bladder problems and had mine removed which I regret! The pain I got with that was in my back,abdomen and rib area... Mine always followed with vomiting and It didnt matter what I did... It arose when ever it felt like it. any of these symptoms sound familliar?
    OliveMyLoves

Answer by OliveMyLoves at 8:46 AM on May. 1, 2010