College Math,What order are the Math classes needed from basic~Chem?

Wanting to take a college certificate program and must have Chem. Can someone tell me what order the classes go? From basic math~Chem;)
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• they have remedial classes for those who dont pass the math exam (most colleges allow you to test out of lower math). also colleges have lots of different kinds of math classes so it wont follow a specific order until you decide what you are going to be going to school for. so it depends.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:38 AM on May. 1, 2010

• It's going to depends on what program you are in. I majored in Chemistry so the math classes I needed were algebra, trigonometry and calculus. The math classes were a breeze comparend to the chemistry classes though =) Well, regular old basic college chemistry was easy enough, it gets really challenging when you get up to Organic Chemistry. Good luck!!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:30 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I would think it's different for each school. You should check for pre-requisites with your adviser...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:36 PM on May. 1, 2010