I got my hair highlighted at the salon yesterday...

Can I touch up the roots at home or do I have to go back to the salon every few weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• YES! but If you dont have the nack for highlighting... leave it to the salons... I have had my fair share of color corrections from letting friends touch it up. I now do my own and It turns out great!
    OliveMyLoves

Answer by OliveMyLoves at 8:56 AM on May. 1, 2010

• It really depends on how light your highlights are. When I have mine done I go for months without a touch up.
    BTW - I'm licensed and know how to do it myself but I still have another hairdresser do mine for me.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:59 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I agree with PrttyMstng. I'm lincensed as well and it can be a little tricky especially if you haven't done it a bunch. I would go back to the salon. You may end up spending more money to get it fixed <3
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:17 PM on May. 2, 2010