HELP!

Ok so I have no medical insurance... I got strep throat the other day that lead to an ear infection.... I am in so much pain that I can't sleep, eat, or anything... woke up this morning and my ear is bleeding, not alot but there is definately blood.... I know strep and ear infections can clear up on there own but do you think this is too serious to clear up on it's own?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Health

• OP: oh and btw my whole right side of my head is throbbing, my glands in my neck are super swollen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on May. 1, 2010

• find a clinic and go. your health is more important.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Okay! I have this problem often.
    For the infection: if it gets really bad you may need a anti-biotic. (always take a pro-biotic with it)
    But for now I would drink plenty of water. Teas & honey will help sooth your throat and can help with the inflamation from the infection. The inflamation is what is causeing the pain. Lavender oil takes the pain away.< you insert it right in your ear. also try and get in some antioxodants in if you can. Oreganol oil took my strep,brochitis and pnemonia away in about 4 hours. it does burn after 1 minute but doesnt last very long. (take that orally)
    DO NOT eat anything spicy as it irritates with the exception of the oreganol oil good luck I hope you feel better.
    .
    OliveMyLoves

Answer by OliveMyLoves at 9:42 AM on May. 1, 2010

• you can go to american family care or the health dept.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I would not put anything into the ear, natural, homeopathic, anything because if there was blood, you may have a ruptured ear drum. You would not want anything to go past the natural drum membrane deeper into the inner ear, because you could get a bone infection.
    It does sound like you will need an antibiotic, if you have strep. How do you know it's strep without a test or doc visit?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:56 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Take 2 garlic pills 3x per day to clear up the infection & reduce the swelling. Garlic is a natural anti-viral & antibiotic. Also use ibuprofen because it is also anti-inflammatory. For the ear infection, use Similsan ear drops. Gargle with warm salt water. Drink hot tea with lemon(to break up mucus) & honey(to soothe the throat).
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:21 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Just so you know, if you have a strep throat long enough and it isn't treated it can cause major heart problems. It spreads. Get on an antibiotic ASAP!!
    Anonymous