should i start doing sit-ups again?

hi ladies idk what to do its weird, scary and making me go crazy ok well yesterday i called my dr. to get my preg test results and he said they came out neg but im still getting bigger, my tummy is still hard and im still feeling kicking and no im not constipated or gassy

babygirl4500

Asked by babygirl4500 at 10:41 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How old are you?

To answer your question, when trying to get pregnant a lot of woman will have signs they are pregnant.. but not be pregnant. Your body can actually produce milk and have your belly gain weight when you're going through it. If you still think you're pregnant, maybe you should see a counselor or a therapist. I'm sure they can help you once you actually get pregnant too... it's a really emotional experience and it'd be good to have someone to talk to.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 1, 2010