What do parents look for in a good daycare?

I'm a family child care provider - 16 years now. I would love to have some parents' input on what they want most in a quality home daycare. I currently offer preschool, Spanish & Sign Language for children 1 - 5 yrs. old. But, recently, with the economy, it doesn't seem like enough. I would so appreciate suggestions from actual parents who may need child care now or in the future. :)

csp1

Asked by csp1 at 10:59 AM on May. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Protection of my children. If my child gets unruly, call the mom, not police to tase my child.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 4:03 PM on May. 1, 2010

• My DD is in a home daycare. I chose her because she is licensed and NAEYC accredited. She also follows a good pre school curriculum, and has a low child:teacher ratio with her and her assistant. The price also enticed me, for it is MUCH cheaper than paying for a daycare CENTER.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:42 PM on May. 1, 2010