Blessed Bealtaine, Pagan Sisters! What Are You Doing Today?

Someone asked this question a few weeks ago, but I wanted to check in again and see if anything new has come up. My family will be doing bonfire tonight, and making Spring/Summer themed crafts all day. We've even got a May Pole! We're also transplanting the pumpkins we're growing to an outdoor basin before their vines get too big.
And of course there's ritual tonight. What about you?

Ladies, please have respectful replies to our spiritual sabbats and the ways we celebrate. Thank you.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 11:05 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I forgot to add a big THANK YOU to CM for the May Pole in the CM logo today. It feels good to be recognised.

you rock

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:07 AM on May. 1, 2010

• I am not going to be doing anything as planned, My youngest is sick so I will be cleaning house and taking care of her. We were really hoping to move the plants outside today but the weather is just not working in my favor for that either :( its just one of those days where nothing is going to go as planned.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:09 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Blessed Be to you and your family. Enjoy your celebration and the coming of Summer..
    4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 11:10 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Blessed Beltane ladies!

We are doing a simple ritual tonight. Not sure about anything else, its the first time we've celebrated this sabbat and we are just getting back into the swing of things. My husband is gone all day helping his brother out with house repairs so I will probably do crafts with the boys later.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:35 AM on May. 1, 2010

• NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:35 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Could someone explain to me what it's all about? A few of you mentioned transplating plants? Just a curious inquirer! :)
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:41 AM on May. 1, 2010

• Hi sandypops! I'm glad to explain. Bealtaine is our Spring/Summer Equinox, marking the coming Summer months.

Here are more details.

As for transplanting plants, my family started growing them at winter's end, so that we can contribute to the rebirth of nature at this time.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:58 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Not really doing much today except planting. I will attend a couple of celebrations with a May Pole tomorrow with my fellow Pagans
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:03 PM on May. 1, 2010

• My step sons and I are starting our garden today. Unfortunately we got a late start and we must start them today inside. Poor boys had so much work for school the last month or so. My DD and I are going to be doing to crafts for the day. Tonight though it's supposed to rain:( Blessed Beltane!!!!!

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:17 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I may be going to a celebration where I am that a fellow cmer found in my area. Thank you pwnmom. I'm hope you and your family have a great time. Blessed be.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:55 PM on May. 1, 2010