Everyone else is pregnant!!! I'm totally jealous!

I have a 2 year old son and am catching baby fever pretty bad. Everyone around me pregnant. I seriously know like 10 people that are pregnant. I want another child so bad, but my husband always says that we are done because he has a 10 year old from a previous marriage (he is only with us part time). He knew from the beginning that I wanted two kids of my own. We can't really afford to have another child right now anyway, because child care is so expensive. But once Noah goes into pre-school I would like to get pregnant again. I guess most of this is just me venting. But maybe some one could offer some advice. How do I get my husband to consider the thought of another child. He knows I want one bad. But he always tells people that we are done and I always say right after, No we are not! Anyway, it's just hard to see all these people getting pregnant when I know there might be a possibility that I might not be ever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know how you feel momma! My hair stylest is preggo with her 1st, i went to get a cut and her belly keep rubbing up against me (shes due at the end of may so she pretty big) I was so jelous! But i did convinse my hubby after he found out how passionate i feel about haveing another baby, once he knew how i really felt then he was on board!
    Anonymous