How can I deal with my baby fever?!? Everyone is pregnant around me!!!

I have a 2 year old son and am catching baby fever pretty bad. Everyone around me pregnant. I seriously know like 10 people that are pregnant. I want another child so bad, but my husband always says that we are done because he has a 10 year old from a previous marriage (he is only with us part time). He knew from the beginning that I wanted two kids of my own. We can't really afford to have another child right now anyway, because child care is so expensive. But once Noah goes into pre-school I would like to get pregnant again. I guess most of this is just me venting. But maybe some one could offer some advice. How do I get my husband to consider the thought of another child. He knows I want one bad. But he always tells people that we are done and I always say right after, No we are not! Anyway, it's just hard to see all these people getting pregnant when I know there might be a possibility that I might not be ever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh man, I don't know what to tell you. I would DIE if my husband told me I couldn't have anymore kids. I totally understand why you want another, I don't see why he wouldn't want to give you something you want so bad. If it were me....I'd BEG him if I had to. I wouldn't let him tell me no. Sorry I'm no help to talk you out of it. But I completely understand how you feel.
    Anonymous

• get a puppy:)
    Anonymous