Hitting Cervix meaning Pregnant??

Previous Question:
What would this be during sex?
Last night my husband and i were having sex. He had me bent over and he said he felt like he was hitting something. What would that be and should i be scared??

That was a couple nights ago. everyone told me that its my cervix... could that mean i'm pregnant?? I'm suppose to start in like 5 days if everything is right. i feel like i'm peeing almost every hour and haven't really drank anything. I just feel strange. I know people are going to just tell me to test but i can't cuz my hubby has the car at work.

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 11:43 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your cervix moves up and down inside according to your cycle.

its closer to the bottom of your vagina when you are in a fertile cycle - basically nature working to get you pregnant - giving the sperm a closer opportunity to get into cervix and fertilize the egg.
    Anonymous

• Could be, but may also mean he just "bottomed out".
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:07 PM on May. 1, 2010

• No it does not mean you are pregnant. Your cervix moves throughout your cycle.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 12:39 PM on May. 1, 2010

• No. Not unless I am too, and I had a tubal 2 1/2 years ago. As pp said, your cervix changes positions through the course of your monthly cycle. Also, he's a lot more likely to hit it from behind, especially if he's not well endowed.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:47 PM on May. 1, 2010