tell my why ?

okay so i had my son going to la petite for preschool hes been going there since he was like 8 months old. when he was 21/2 to now he would complain to me that a few boys will pick on him and his buddie tanner, his buddie tanners mom is my friend and the boys play together almost all the the so my son would tell me these boys pick on him (hit,bite, etc) so my son would defend himself comes to find out same thing is happening to my friend's son. anyhow my son keepet getting in trouble for defending himself, so it came to the point they kicked him out for defending himself, i now have him going to a new daycare thats a christian daycare and no problems at all what so ever. why is it la petite did not do crap or care but this new day care does ? im so happy because i dont have to hear my son tell me hes being bullied

elias1mamma22

Asked by elias1mamma22 at 11:51 AM on May. 1, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• did he bring it up to you before he got kicked out? It's your responsibility then to go to the school and/or teachers and explain for your son what's going on and resolve the matter. I'm sure there are a good handful of children to each teacher and teachers don't catch everything.
    Obviously the boys weren't going to try to bite or hit your son or whatever in front of a teacher, so if it wasn't brought up to the teacher, who's to say they even knew! They saw your son defending himself and probably though he was the one causing trouble. If he didn't tell the teacher what was going on or if the other boy lied, communication could have been mixed up. Next time, step up and say something, if you hadn't in this situation!
    Anonymous

• Maybe they had too many kids, or a bad bully there, or maybe the workers weren;'t very well trained (or careful)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 3:47 PM on May. 1, 2010

• of course i brought it up many times and they dint do crap!!!
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 1:42 PM on May. 2, 2010