Help

My stomach is bloated and my boobs are bigger but I am not pg.What is going on????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Health

• Are you late or due to start your period? Have you recently started a new kind of birth control? We need more details. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 12:18 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Pelvic Inflamatory Disease?
    Anonymous

• No bc.My dh is fixed.My period is due next week but its been like this(stomach and boobs) for about a month.I am under a lot of stress and depressed.I dont really eat at all.
    Anonymous

• Well, they say when you're stressed you tend to hold hold fat in your stomach area. If you're not eating much your body may also be trying to hold onto the fat it has, saving it. Kind of a survival thing built into our bodies. And of course, any time I gain any weight it goes first to my boobs and belly, just as my boobs are the first to go when I lose weight (boo!). Sorry. I can't even think of the medical terms right now so this probably doesn't make much sense. Have you tried looking it up on WebMD?
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 12:41 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I love that you refer to your hubby as being "fixed" lmao

I second what Beth said. It would've been the same thing if I wrote it, only worded differently lol
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 4:21 AM on May. 4, 2010