pregnancy signs?

I have been cramping around my c section scar for 2 days now.. my scar is 5 years old now, I am also having miner back pain on my lower right side and my boobs are hurting as well as getting bigger and i've felt sick.. Could all of this be signs of pregnancy I will get getting my "friend" in about 8 days, is it too sooon to test?

sweet_mommyof1

Asked by sweet_mommyof1 at 12:19 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I tested at 9dpo and got a FAINT positive. ALL of my early pregnancy signs were exactly the same as AF signs. My c-section scar did not hurt.
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 12:36 PM on May. 1, 2010

• it could be thats your pregnant and it could be thats you best friend is coming LOL. when im about to get my period i get sick and moody, if your friend doesnt show on then take a test. but i think you shoudl wait until your late. good luckk
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:47 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Sorry but we cant tell you if you are or not. Take a test and see a doc.
    soontobemommyof

Answer by soontobemommyof at 9:26 AM on May. 3, 2010