Am I alone?

I need to know if I am alone on this subject in marriage.

My husband BUSTED me this morning chatting on FB with "a guy". I really don't know him but we have been chatting off and on for a couple months. NOTHING more than chatting, but it did invlove sexual chatting. I explain that to Scott that he works all the time and I sit here alone and wanted a little attention sometimes, THAT's ALL. I explained to him that I would NEVER cheat on him but I was somewhat lonely sitting here with my 1 yo daughter.

Can anyone side with me or admit that this happens to them to chat sexually with a guy other than thier BF or SO? If I am wrong I will accept that, damn it gets lonely sometimes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• What you did was wrong. It doesn't matter how lonely you get.. that's totally wrong. And I know how you DH feels.. my hubby did it to me. It hurts a lot. And I'll never really get over it.. I'm paranoid now that he'll cheat on me.
    Anonymous

• i myself havent done that... but if ur ok with him talkn to a girl like that then it shud b fine for u.... howevr what u needa find out is if u ARE ok with him talkn to another woman like that.... if not then id stop n apologize... hope that helps..
    muthrof_2

Answer by muthrof_2 at 12:29 PM on May. 1, 2010

• ur wrong
    Anonymous

• yes your wrong, i pretty sure you wouldent like it if you caught him talking with a girl .
    Anonymous

• I could never do that to my husband! I think you're wrong for that, but that's just my opinion. If you were sooo lonely and just needed a random person to chat with why didn't you choose a lady from cafemom???
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:05 PM on May. 1, 2010

• I will be an honest commentor to this question, yes, I do chat sexually with guys. Not to say that it isn't wrong but, I feel your pains. I am a stay at home mommy too. It does get lonely and it is nice to be made to feel sexy and attractive by some other man. It just let's me know I still have it.
    Anonymous

• Sweetpeasmom, I have tried to chat with females on here but I get asked if I am Bi...and I am not bi.
    Anonymous

• you broke his trust and need to try to understand how he feels. i would NEVER chat sexually with anyone, anywhere besides my SO. would you be comfortable with your husband chatting sexually with other women? is it fair to your husband that he's out working to provide for your family and you are sitting at home chatting it up with some random? how would YOU feel if he was doing that to you?
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 1:12 PM on May. 1, 2010

• You would be mad if he was doing the exact same thing! There is no excuses... If your that lonely then you need to work it out with your husband! One thing can lead to another, and when your getting attention like that from another man it is very possible! Im sorry but your wrong, and you need to figure out what it is your looking for and decide if you can get it from your husband and if not figure out what it is you want!
    Anonymous

• No I will not side with you! I don't even get on Facebook - sites like that always lead to drama. You were wrong and not all women turn to other men just because they feel ignored. If I feel like I need more attention I ask for it from my HUSBAND.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:38 PM on May. 1, 2010