Having a hard day today :(

Today is a tuff day for me.... so sad. My heart aches for another blessing and it just isnt working, we have been TTC what seems like forever!!! Usually I deal well with this but for some reason today, I just cant get out of this "rut". My heart actually hurts! :'(
Thank you for letting me share my thoughts and feelings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I remember that feeling. We had trouble conceiving our first :( Are you on any meds? Or still trying naturally?

We finally went on clomid and became pregnant our first month ;)

Hope you feel better soon. If you have done it once, you can do it again!!!! It may just take a bit longer ;)
    Anonymous

• I remember feeling that way too! We tried for 3 years before we finally had our son. We were one month away from doing Invitro and boom, I was pregnant. The stress I believe was a major factor! We went on Clomid right away for our second and we got pregnant in the 2nd month.

If you've been trying for at least a year, I would go to a fertility specialist. Just make sure everything is working like it should be. They'll give you a lot of advise and tips that can make a huge difference!

Good luck. I know how dissapointing it is every month and how down you can get.
    Anonymous