How do you get rid of love handles and stomach fat?

I have a lot of excess skin from after having my daughter. I have lost 30 pounds already but I can't seem to get rid of my belly or love handles.. Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• So many people give-up after they lose X amount of weight but thats when it's the most important time to pick-up the pace~!~Lace up those sneaks & get to walkin', walk till you can speed walk then ad some pep to your step, useing as many muscles as you can in your but , suck in tummy keeping your posture as you are moving, work yourself up to a slow jog , and continue at the comfortable pace that is just right for you. You will know by how your body feels you should be able to tell when you get to this point when enough is enough for each day.When you get to a regular jog , go girl you've made it to an extreme place to be , god bless you, this is how it all works for me, I'm on my last childs after weight I just started to speed walk this is the system that works for me after every child, it does take time, so have patients.Hugs, Stephy in CT
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:07 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Op here :

Thanks, I run everyday between 2-4 miles :). I know that some of my belly has came off, but I was just wondering if anything besides running,jogging, and walking would help! But I guess that's all the answers I have been getting lol. Thanks again!
    Anonymous

• Try pilates, it really helps to tighten up your core and sides.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:18 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Do you add crunches to your workout, say after you run?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:25 PM on May. 2, 2010