How can I get my 4mths baby intrested in his toys?

my baby doesn t play for a long with his toys before he gets borred.

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 1:17 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that normal, I wou;dn't worry about that. changing the scenery, get your baby use to other things, not just toys, like the outdoors, but I think what babies that age enjoy most is looking at mommy and daddy, human faces.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:22 PM on May. 1, 2010

• 4 month old babies rarely stay interested toys.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:27 PM on May. 1, 2010

• my daughter is the same way,same age also, she loves just this one toy i got it from baby r us. it a dog that hang hookonto stuff like a chair ,carseat ect, it has some noise soft chewable and the legs are movable and soft she can grab it great.
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 9:13 PM on May. 1, 2010

• Wait for him to get older!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 10:59 PM on May. 1, 2010

• A four month old is NOT going to play with toys for long. They are more interested in YOU. If you want to encourage brain development, you need to play WITH him, not expect him to entertain himself. That won't come for a couple more years, sorry.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 2:46 AM on May. 2, 2010