another miscarriage?

I am 14 weeks and I have been having sharp stabbing pains below my ribs on the right side for a few days now, but earlier today I started having this achy feeling in my back and stomach. I took a warm bath and it has gotten worse. My stomach and back is very tense, so tense it kind of burns. I had an ectopic pregnancy a year ago but it was caught early. Is this normal or do you think it is happening again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on May. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pain on the right side could always be your appendix. Ectopic pregnancies present themselves between the 4th and 12th weeks of pregnancy (most commonly around 5 to 8 weeks) so I would think you are a little far to be experiencing another ectopic, but only a doctor could really tell you. They can be life threatening if not caught in time so it's still very important to be checked out. Have you seen an ob during this pregnancy?
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:14 AM on May. 2, 2010

• i think u need to go to the hospital
    Anonymous

• no bleeding? I would definitely call your doctor or go to the ER or urgent care.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:37 PM on May. 1, 2010